Packing for vacation is hard enough, but being on a cruise makes it even more difficult. You’re going to be in the middle of the ocean or in a foreign country for quite a few days, so you can’t just run to the store and pick something up.
If you’ve never cruised before, or it’s been awhile, it’s hard to know what to bring with you. Here are some cruise essentials we recommend.
In 2019, many cruise lines stopped using plastic straws on board in an effort to stop plastic waste from entering the ocean. Some lines have paper or candy alternatives and others have nothing. Since I’m addicted to soda and prefer a straw, I bought these for my last cruise. They’re just a few inches tall but can expand, so they can be used in anything from a highball glass to a large hurricane glass. They’re solidly made and the little carrying case makes it easy to slip it into your pocket between drinks.
- 【Telescopic & Convenient】This reusable collapsible straws can easily change length from 3.94″ to 9.25″, fit for 10-30 oz cups and tumblers, Each metal straws comes with different color soft silicone tips, so it won’t be mixed, what’s more it can protects teeth and lips from extremely hot and cold drinks
- 【Easy to Clean】Each Collapsible straw comes with a telescopic cleaning brush. The brush are made up of 3 parts and can be up to 9 inches long. It can cleans the whole reusable straw perfectly
- 【Compact & Portable】Each stainless steel straw comes with a carabiner hook. You can put silicone tips on the small head of the straw, put the brush into the straw, put them into the metal bottle together, and install the hook. It is only 4.7 inches long, perfect for putting in the pocket/bag or tie to your belt wherever you go
While it’s easy to get drinks like lemonade, ice tea, coffee, and juices on board, the cups that you’ll find in the buffet are ridiculously small. Bring your own insulated tumbler and save yourself some trips. This is a knock-off version of the very popular Yeti cups. It works for hot things like tea and coffee, or cold things like juices and lemonade. I bring one with me every morning to the buffet and stock up on the juices that they stop serving around 10 am. That way I have some in my fridge in the room.
If you’re sailing on Royal Caribbean and have the soda or Deluxe Beverage Package, you do NOT need a cup. You get a cup when you board that will work with the Coke Freestyle machines onboard.
Note: for sanitary reasons, please do not fill this cup directly from the dispensers. Grab a clean cup in the buffet and use that to get the juice and pour it into your mug
- DOUBLE WALL VACUUM INSULATED TECHNOLOGY: This tumbler can keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours and keep hot for at least 6 hours.
- SET INCLUDED – Tumbler set comes with 1 x 30oz tumbler, 1 x leak proof lid, 2 x stainless steel straw and 1 x straw cleaning brush. Perfect for Birthday & Christmas gift or special day!
- NO SWEAT DESIGN: Makes for a secure grip with no condensation. Keeps fingers dry and prevent frostbite. You won’t need a coaster.
- SPLASH PROOF LID(Not Sealed): Put anywhere as you want and no worry to wet your place.
- If our tumblers do not live up to your expectations, please contact us.
Insulated Mug Holder for Royal Caribbean
If you’re sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship, and you get the Soda Package of Deluxe Beverage Package, you will receive a cup once you board the ship. That cup will allow you to fill up with sodas and other beverages from the Coke Freestyle Machines (see the drink selection here). It technically holds 16 ounces of beverage, but the dimensions are larger because of its thick insulated walls.
These holders make it easy to carry your cup around the ship. The strap is easy to hold on to, and it can even click onto a bag or your shorts so you can carry it while your hands are full of plates from the buffet. This sleeve is thin enough that the Coke Freestyle machines can read the chip inside the cup without taking it out.
- APPLICABLE MODEL:Size:Height6.5*Diameter2.75 inch (16.5*7cm).Fit for all 30Oz.tumblers and mugs,like YETI,RTIC,Ozark,Oasis,Thermik etc.
- PACKAGE: Come with 2 pack 30oz tumbler carrier holder pouch,the color is black and blue.
- SPECIAL MATERIAL:Safe Neoprene material,Shockproof,Waterproof,Dustproof,Washable,Reusable,Breathable,anti-static,scratch-resistant.Neoprene sleeve with carrying handle and detachable plastic button.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOORS:Lightweight and easy carrying out when walking,biking,hiking,picnic,camping,boating etc
- YOUR BEST CHOICE:Worrying about the tumbler being scratched ? Worrying about being scaled by hot liquid in the tumbler? Want an easy-carrying protecting holder for your tumbler ?Come here at our DanziX store,you ‘ll find a stylish practical tumbler carrier.We are your best choice!
Waterproof Phone Case
On a vacation, your phone needs to be protected, whether its on the beach, in a pool or on the ocean. While many phones have water resistance ratings, they are not supposed to be exposed to salt water, sand, or chlorine. These inexpensive cases will provide your with the extra protection you need.
I purchased this set in 2018 and have used them all over the world; on water slides, lazy rivers, and waterfalls. They’ve always worked perfectly. I highly recommend them.
- 🌊[Friendly Reminder]: This waterproof pouch is not recommended for mobile phones with thick cases (e.g., OtterBox). Please remove the thick phone case before placing the phone into the dry bag. The phone may be affected by hydraulic pressure at certain water depths, which will affect the operation of the touch screen. In this case, please press the volume button to take photos. Not applicable to touch ID and fingerprint unlocking.
- 🏄[IPX8 Waterproof]: With excellent waterproof seal performance (IPX8 rating), this 100% sealed waterproof bag provides comprehensive protection for devices in a variety of environments. The maximum waterproof protection is up to a water depth of 30 meters(100ft). Features include a simple snap and lock access which ensures a perfect seal, and keeps out water, snow, dust, sand, and dirt.
USB Charger (instead of extension cord)
Most cruise cabins only have one or two power outlets available. With the number of devices we have now-a-days (your phone, Apple Watch, Kindle, fitbit), it can lead to a fight over the available outlets.
Most cruise lines do NOT allow surge protectors because of fire issues that may occur with cruise ship wiring. Some will allow extension cords that don’t have surge protectors, but there a lot of stories of confused gate agents not knowing the difference and confiscating them anyway.
A safer option is to bring a USB hub. This one specifically will let you charge up to 3 devices at once. What makes this different than some of the cheaper ones out there, is it has two USB-C ports on it. These port can be used to fast charge many devices like iPhones, Android Phones, Nintendo Switches, Tablets, Chromebooks, and Laptops.
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old chargers. Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single device to get a 65W max charge—that’s enough to power up a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ at full speed. And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge.
- Compact Design: Power up to 3 devices with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
Kids’ Cruise Coloring and Activity Books
Recently, we created two books for the younger cruisers in your life. Both were created to help new cruisers who might be anxious to sail, or to keep kids busy while onboard. We have versions for both Royal Caribbean and Carnival featuring Studio B, Sorrento’s, and Pizza Pirate featured.
Bluetooth trackers have become as necessity in recent days as airlines have gotten awful at keeping track of luggage. Just drop one of these tags in your luggage and you’ll be able to see where it is in case it gets lost. On my last flight, the airline didn’t load my luggage on the plane. As soon as I landed at home, I could see my bags were still in Seattle, and I was able to go and file the necessary paperwork before luggage even started coming out on the belt.
These trackers have no on-going fees and have no data connection themselves. Instead they connect to phones nearby and relay the information through them. It’s not very useful on the ship (and don’t think of trying to track children on board with them), because of all the metal and lack of cell phone connections.
There are basically two options. AirTag with works with Apple devices or or Tile which will work with Android and Apple Devices. The AirTag has the best coverage (because every iPhone acts as a receiver), but I use Tile with my Android phone and have no issues.
When not traveling you can just attach these to your keys, briefcase, or purse and continue using them on a daily basis
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- POWERFUL TRACKER – Tile helps you keep track of your things. The Tile Pro streamlined shape hangs great on keys, bags or luggage. Use our free app to find them.
- FIND NEARBY — Use the Tile app to ring your Tile when it’s within Bluetooth range, or ask your Smart Home device to find it for you.
- FIND FAR AWAY — When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile’s most recent location on a map.
Downy Wrinkle Release
There’s no way to pack 7 days of clothes in a suitcase without having at least a few wrinkles. This is especially evident on formal or elegant nights on some cruise lines where you see wrinkled dresses and button downs. Some cruise ships have irons available in laundry rooms around the ship, but the easiest thing to do if use Downy Wrinkle Release. Just spray on your clothes when you unpack, tug to release the wrinkles, and hang to dry. It’s not going to make it look like it’s fresh from the cleaners, but it makes a HUGE difference and I always have a bottle of this with me when traveling.
Collapsible Beach Bucket
If you’re heading to a beach excursion with children, these beach buckets are awesome. They fold flat so you can easily back them in your suitcase and carry them to the beach in a backpack or stroller. I purchased them for my trip to Horseshow Bay in Bermuda and the kids loved them. This set has 3 buckets, 3 shovels, and a mesh carrying bag.
- SUPER VALUE. Beach Toy includes 3 sets of Foldable Pail Bucket with Shovels and a mesh bag that is very convenient to carry. Each Bucket 2.5 L
- EASY TO USE. Our beach bucket is collapsible and you just need to press on the folded bucket to make it snap back.
- ENDLESS FUN. Our collapsible beach bucket is perfect if you’re planning a fun day at the beach or looking for some fun beach party ideas. These beach toys are great for party favors and prizes or for simply enjoying a fun time playing at the beach!
Kids Cabin Toys
If you’re traveling with small kids, finding stuff to keep them entertained while in the cabin in a chore. Space is limited, but in the cabin and when packing. These two toys are great though. We brought them on our last cruise and kids love them.
Another thing we brought were this little suction cup animals. They will stick to the showers, glass windows, and some walls (depending on the ship).Poplings – The Original Suction Cup Toys in UFO Container – 35 pcs – Sensory Bin Kids Bath Game $23.27
Nothing can ruin a vacation more than a painful, blistering sunburn. Even if you don’t burn easily, remember that the sun in the Caribbean, Mexico and Bahamas is stronger than the US and Canada. Save yourself some pain and stock up on some sunscreen. Don’t wait to buy it on the cruise ship, it’s VERY expensive. Also, remember to reapply every 80 minutes when in the water.
- SUPERIOR ENDURANCE VS. SWEAT & WATER — From family fun to hardcore competition, Banana Boat Sport sunscreen provides strong sun protection that stays on so you can play on
- CLINICALLY PROVEN UVA/UVB PROTECTION — This SPF 100 sunscreen spray protects against 99% of burning rays
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE FORMULA — Banana Boat clear sunscreen has a non-greasy feel that won’t weigh you down
The SPF 65 version is also marketed as “reef friendly” because it contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate. Still, it’s a chemical sunscreen and may be prohibited in certain areas like Mexico’s national parks.
- SUPERIOR ENDURANCE VS. SWEAT & WATER — From family fun to hardcore competition, Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen spray provides strong sun protection that stays on so you can play on
- CLINICALLY PROVEN UVA/UVB PROTECTION — This SPF 65 broad spectrum sunscreen spray protects skin from the 98% of the sun’s burning UV rays
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE SUNBLOCK SPRAY — Easy-to-apply coverage with a non-greasy feel that won’t weigh you down
- Goes on quickly and easily
- Non-greasy feel won’t weigh you down
Sun Protection Shirt
Did you know that a white t-shirt only provides the equivalent of an SPF protection of 7 and when it’s wet, only 3! That’s nothing. If you’re going to be spending at day at the beach or outside, and you have fair skin, a sun protection shirt can be a life saver. When clothing provides sun protection, it is UPF rated (rather then SPF which is for skin products). The technology has come a long way, and UPF shirts no longer feel like wet suits of vinyl. Some are just as soft as a regular t-shirt. They’re great for kids who forget to re-apply sunscreen or protecting your back’s hard to reach spots.
Also, some destinations like the National Parks in Mexico, no longer allow any chemical sunscreen to protect the reefs. Because of this regulation, a UPF rated sun shirt is your only option.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve rashguard featuring raglan seaming and crew neckline
- The fabric rating UPF 50+ protects your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays,keeping you cool while outdoors in the direct sunlight.Great for swimming as a cover shirt,light shirt for hiking.
- Technical fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and dries quickly for extra comfort, keep you cool and dry on running or workout.
- Raglan sleeves and no tag collar/flat-seam construction ensure a full range of motion and help reduce chafing.
- Permanent Protection: The UPF 50+UV/Sun Protection technology blocks the sun’s rays and is built into the fabric, unlike other shirts. Our fabric is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV protectant*.
- Performance Wear: Lightweight 100% Microfiber Polyester jersey-like shirt with PURE-tech moisture-wicking technology, which is permanently infused with the fabric to keep them dry. The Anti-odor technology keeps them fresh and odor-free.
- Active Lifestyle: Built for athletic activities like swimming at the pool, riding bikes, playing sports, or simply having fun at the beach all day. This t-shirt provides optimal protection for any outdoor activity your kids enjoy.
If you’re going on a 7-day cruise, you have a lot of clothes to bring. Casual day outfits, night outfits, swimming clothes, lounging clothes; it can be hard to fit it all in one suitcase. Packing cubes make it so much easier.
You simply put your clothes in one of the cubes, zip it up to condense them, and throw in your suitcase. Personally, the biggest benefit I see is organization. You can have one for socks, one for underwear, one for t-shirts, so you don’t have to rummage around. Also, it makes it super quick to unpack in your cabin. Just open your suitcase, throw the cubes in the closet or dresser drawer, and you’re done.
- 🚀 SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – Made with 100% premium-quality polyester with honeycomb pattern, strong handles professionally sewn into the side panels for ease of carrying, and double stitched seams, ensuring a long life!
- 💥 FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Breathable mesh gives good visibility of packed items & keeps clothes smelling fresh while providing lock up with high quality zippers that will not break on you.
- ✈ PUT CHAOS BEHIND YOU – Keep your belongings separated in luggage space and find your things in a flash. It allows you to easily store and organize your clothing leaving you with less wrinkled clothing and more time to relax while traveling!
Even on the best and newest cruise ships, storage is at a premium. Because cruise cabins are all made from metal, you can use magnetic hooks to increase your storage space. I bring two types of hooks with me, heavy-duty and standard.
Heavy Duty Magnetic Hooks
These hooks say they’ll hold up to 110 pounds. I can’t vouch for that, but they are pretty strong. I’ve used them to hold up binoculars, wet swim suits, baseball caps, and soda cups.
- 【Hanging Capacity】These strong metal magnetic hooks are able to sustain maximum weight up to 110 lbs on vertical hanging. Rare earth neodymium magnet hook with a 1.26 inches steel base in diameter, strong magnetism lasts forever!
Standard Magnetic Hooks
These standard hooks are much smaller than the heavy duty hook above; one hook is about the size of a quarter. They say they’ll hold up to 25 pounds, but I’ve never tested anything that heavy. I use these to hold onto things like sunglasses, room keys, face masks, and even wedding rings.
- 🌻【Industrial Grade】Made of neodymium magnets and steel, this compact and lightweight hook is industrial-grade, with a Grade 5 rating for heavy-duty use. Its permanent magnetic and durable design allows it to strongly attract iron, steel, nickel, and other ferromagnetic materials.
- 🌻【Bearing Capacity】This neodymium magnetic hook has a bearing capacity of up to 25 lbs, but its horizontal use reduces its magnetic power by 2/3, which can also be affected by surface, material, and other factors.
Nightlight for Bathroom
This light is a must-have if you’ll be sailing with kids or are known to have to make a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night. The bathrooms on cruise ships are notoriously small and pitch dark. For most ships, if you’re using the bathroom at night, the only option is to turn on the bathroom light, blinding yourself (and potentially others through the crack in the door).
This night light is perfect for a cruise ship. It’s magnetic, so it just clings to the bathroom wall. You can always leave it on or use the motion sensor so it only activates when you step into the bathroom. It also offers varying levels of brightness (the lowest level is fine for me).
This unit is rechargeable using a micro-USB port and needs no batteries. One charge is more than enough to last an entire cruise if you use it on the motion sensor setting.
What I also love about this light is that it’s not just a purchase for a cruise. Each light comes with a metal plate with a sticker that you can use to mount it at home. I put one light in my front closet to light up whenever I open it. Then when I go on a cruise, I just grab it and put it in my bag.
- 🔋💡Rechargeable Design and Sensitive Motion Sensor: No worries about buying and changing non-recyclable AAA batteries frequently. The motion sensor will be activeated to provide you a detection angle of 120 degrees and a range of 10-13ft.
- 💡Dimmable LED Night Light: LYRIDZ LED night lights come with lumens up to 20, which is quite suitable for dark places. Touch and hold the control panel to DIY the brightness smoothly from 1LM (min) to 20LM (max) as you want. Or tap the control panel to choose the brightness you need.
- 💡Saving Energy Everyday: In AUTO mode, when it detects movement in the dark, automatically light up and lightens your way 20 seconds after the last movement has been detected. It automatically turn off, which reduce unnecessary power consumption when you do not need them. In ON mode, always light up.
Retractable Card Holder for Ship Card
On a cruise, your room key is everything; your ID to get off the ship, your room card, and how you make purchases on the ship. You’re constantly taking it out and using it, which makes it easy to loose it. While you can get it replaced, it’s such a hassle, so try a retractable badge holder instead.
Some people prefer lanyard you can put around your neck, but I prefer a retractable tether. I can easily attach the clip to my shorts and keep my card in my pocket. When I use it as a room key, I just pull it out and swipe it and stick it right back in. When I use it to buy a drink, I just unclip it from my belt and hand it over.
Personally, in all my cruises, I’ve never gotten seasick, but I have been on cruises with people that were. Some have sworn by seabands, a drug-free device that uses your pressure points to alleviate motion sickness. I have never tried them, but if you get sea sick, or are afraid you might on your first cruise, it’s worth having these to be safe.
- MOTION SICKNESS AND TRAVEL SICKNESS- Don’t let motion sickness ruin your journeys – be they by land, air or sea. Drug-free Bands can help you or your children reduce nausea so you can enjoy travelling once again. For effective relief of all forms of travel and motion sickness, this bands provides a natural choice without causing drowsiness or other side effects.
- HOW IT WORKS – works by using acupressure. The bands can be put onto your wrists before you start travelling, or at any time during your journey. The bands takes between two and 5 minutes to become effective. A better result is achieved if the band is in place before the journey commences.
- BE PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED – Inexpensive & Safe Insurance Against Sea Sickness, Motion Sickness & Potential Nausea.
For those who don’t mind medication Bonine is an inexpensive solution. It works similarly to Dramamine, but because it’s taken only once per day, users report feeling less drowsy.
- TAKE BACK THE DAY: Why let nausea or motion sickness ruin your day? With 16 total tablets of 25 mg of Meclizine Hydrochloride, this powerful non-drowsy antiemetic will keep nausea away for 24 hours so you can enjoy your day
- NON-DROWSY RELIEF: No time to get drowsy from treating your motion sickness? Bonine’s non-drowsy chewable tablets are effective, safe & last 24 hours so you can go about your day without feeling tired or sluggish
- CONVENIENT CHEWABLES: Bonine chewable motion sickness tablets are a perfect addition to your travel kit – no water needed! Treat your symptoms quickly and easily with this Raspberry flavored chewable tablet
- FOR ALL LIFE’S ADVENTURES: If car rides, air travel, or boat rides make you nauseous or queasy, Bonine can help. Take our nausea relief tablets with you on cruises, road trips, fishing trips, rollercoasters – for all life’s adventures
- 24 HOUR RELIEF: Quick, long-lasting relief for adults and children 12 yrs old & up. For the best results & protection from motion sickness, take a tablet one hour before travel or anticipated motion sickness symptoms for continual 24 hours of relief
Kindle Paperwhite E-reader
Personally, one of my favorite things to do on a sea day is sit down on the deck and read a good book. It’s hard for me to get through a book in the normal hustle and bustle of every day life, but on a cruise I have no problem. I hate having to carry books though, they’re heavy and take up packing space. Instead, opt for an E-reader.
The Kindle Paperwhite holds thousands of books so you can easily bring a variety of books to choose from. This version is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about splashes from a pool, hot tub, or a little sea mist. Trying to read a normal tablet or phone screen while in direct Caribbean sun is difficult, but the Kindle uses an e-Ink screen that looks just like paper. You’ll have no problem reading in the sun.
- Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.8” display and thinner borders, adjustable warm light, up to 10 weeks of battery life, and 20% faster page turns.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you. A single charge via USB-C last weeks, not hours.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
If you’re going to be visiting a cruise line’s private island, save some money and bring your own snorkel. For close to the price they’d charge you, you can have a snorkel you can use over and over again. Even better, you don’t have to worry about someone else’s germs on it.
I purchased this snorkel in 2018 and have used it at Half Moon Cay and while traveling in Bali. I highly recommend it. Some people prefer the full face shield snorkels, but I just don’t like the look of them.
- SIZE :Adults (suitable for almost any one at the AGE above 12 years old.)
- ONE SIZE FITS Adults and Teens: This snorkeling set for Adults and Teens comes with fully adjustable head straps and a high-grade silicon face skirt which molds to fit virtually any face shape. The ribbed design provides extra support and ensures a water-tight seal. With adjustable head strap.
- ANTI-FOG COATED TEMPERED GLASS: Enjoy maximum under-water visibility. Advanced lens shape design and tempered glass with anti-fog treatment means you’ll have a crystal clear underwater experience, especially for beginners. One piece glass design enables better and wider vision under water.
When cruising, you may visit some of the most pristine white sand beaches in the world. But you also may end up on a rocky or rough beach where you’d want water shoes You may also be on an excursion where you’re swimming in rivers or waterfalls where you need protection for your feet. Even just walking around a water park, having these shoes protect your feet from the hot pavement.
A lightweight pair of water shoes in invaluable. You can buy really thin water shoes, also called water socks sometimes, but I recommend more sturdy ones so they’ll be good for all kinds of excursions.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Upper with super quality mesh fabric, flexible, comfortable and skin-friendly, perfect wrap your feet. Breathable honeycomb small foam insole helps with great ventilation and water flow out, while also providing good cushioning for your feet.
- DURABLE SOLE: The new updated sole features great wearing resistance and duration.The convex dots on solo enhances ability of anti-skid, giving strong friction when walking.
- FLEXIBLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: High-quality flexible and lightweight style fits your skin perfectly and make you feel like wearing socks. No matter you go to river, sea, lake and ocean to play, you can take our swimming shoes with you.
- 1. Fabric
- 2. Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe.
- 3. Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying.
What NOT to bring
Most cruise lines provide towels you can use on ship and in port; just make sure you return them to your cabin when you’re done. Save some precious travel space and leave your beach towels at home.
As mentioned above, power strips are against the rules of most cruise lines and they will be confiscated. Extension cords without surge protectors may make it through, but it depends on the specific agent who makes the decision.
Inflatable Pool Toys
If you haven’t been on a cruise ship before, the pools are notoriously small and there is never room for any inflatable toys or rafts so just leave them at home. For your kids, bring swimmies or water wings if needed. Most cruise ships provide children’s swimming jackets that can be used in the pool, but the swimmies might be helpful for when you’re in port.
CruiseSpotlight is an Amazon Associate. We may earn a commission when you click links to retailers and purchase goods. Click here more for details.