Billed at the "first food truck at sea", the Dog House is a great place to stop by and grab a hot dog. Choose from four varieties and a lot of topping. Depending on the ship, it may be located on the Boardwalk, Seaplex, or Pool Deck.
What is the cost to eat at Dog House?
Dog House is included in the cruise fare so there is no additional cost to eat at this venue. Remember, beverages are not usually included and will be extra.
Royal Caribbean uses "dynamic pricing" and so each ship/sailing may see different pricing for restaurants. We've listed the most recent information we've seen, but if you've already booked a cruise, look at your Cruise Planner to see the price that will be on your specific sailing.
What type of restaurant is Dog House?
Dog House can be categorized as a "Quick Serve" restaurant. This means that you place an order at a counter or window and then take your food to a nearby table or area. There's no waiter service in this type of restaurant and they usually have a more casual atmosphere.
When is Dog House open?
They're usually open for lunch and dinner. Specific times and schedules may vary, so always check in your cruise schedule or app to see the exact times.
Ships that have Dog House
- Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Spectrum of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Wonder of the Seas